CampusWallet cares about your privacy. CampusWallet collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Service”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us. If you reside in the United States, the Service is provided by CampusWallet, LLC, and this Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by CampusWallet U.S.
Scope and Application
This Privacy Statement (“Statement") applies to persons anywhere in the world who use our apps or Service (“Users”). This Statement does not apply to information we collect from or about our vendors (collectively “Vendors”).
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account. This information may include: name, email, Duke net ID, and date of birth.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
• For identification purposes so as to provide promotions
• Provide, maintain, and improve our Service
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
We may share your information:
• With Vendors so that they can collect data on usage, to the extent that we do share information it will be in an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you;
• In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
• With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CampusWallet or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company; and
• If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your app account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at email@example.com
. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
CampusWallet will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
Changes to the Statement
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Service after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.